The Peninsula Library System uses the free PLS Library Mobile App for searching eBooks and eAudiobooks, placing holds and checking out material.
* After selecting your branch on PLS Library locate the Digital Downloads link and click. Select Overdrive and you will be presented with the choices of Downloading eBooks, eAudiobooks and connecting to your Overdrive Account.
- iPhones - Visit the iTunes App Store. Search for PLS Library.
- Android Phones - Visit the Android Market or Amazon App store. Search for PLS Library.
- Windows Mobile - Visit pls.boopsie.com/webapp.
- Kindle Fire:
- Allow installation of apps on your Kindle Fire.
- - From your device, tap Settings, then More.
- - Tap Device and then Allow installation of Application.
- - Toggle switch to ON and tap OK.
- Open your web browser.
- Download the PLS Mobile App by going to pls.boopsie.com.
- Tap the number in the upper left of the Kindle. downloadfile-1.apk will begin downloading.
- Tap the file downloadfile-1.apk.
- Tap on Install in the grey area.
- Tap Done when Install is Complete.
- From homepage carousel, tap PLS to launch the app.